Follow the steps below when there is a potential for inhalation exposure:
- Stop breathing in order to avoid inhaling airborne substances, and quickly leave the room.
- Signal to others to leave, close the door, and post a warning sign.
- Leave the area immediately and seek fresh air.
- Remove contaminated PPE and clothing, turning exposed areas inward, and place in a polyethylene bag.
- Review the MSDS for the chemical involved to evaluate exposure data.
- Notice any symptoms of exposure. Call 997 for medical assistance, when needed.
- Immediately seek medical attention at the closest medical facility